Saturday, May 26, 2012

Playlist 05.25.12

Earlier this week, the host of "What Will The Neighbours Think", Basswolf, kindly asked us to fill in his hour while he's photographing leopards in Djibouti. We finally got a small chance to pay Chuck Brown (RIP) some love and got down with some classic disco, boogie and freestyle records -- Which will be a sneak peek on what we'll likely be throwing down for New West Fest in July. Playlist for that is below our regular hour which saw us debut the new Pusha T, "Exodus 23:1"... Which is supposed to be a subliminal diss record for Lil' Wayne.... But isn't. ...But is now. Oh, rap beef.


Dirty Needles
Running - Melanie Fiona (feat. Nas)
Pride N' Joy - Fat Joe (feat. Kanye West, Jadakiss, Mos Def, DJ Khaled, Roscoe Dash, Busta Rhymes & Miguel)
That's My Baby - DMX (feat. Tyrese)
Believe - David Banner (feat. Big K.R.I.T.)
Work Hard, Play Hard - Wiz Khalifa
DaDaDoe - Cam'ron & Vado
Let You Know - Freeway
So Sophisticated - Rick Ross (feat. Meek Mill)
Bey - Yasiin Bey (Mos Def)
Burn - Meek Mill (feat. Big Sean)
Shot Caller (NYC Remix) - French Montana (feat. Fat Joe & The Lox)
Exodus 23:1 - Pusha T
Goldie - A$AP Rocky
Murder To Excellence - Jay-Z & Kanye West
I Don't Think They Want It - Big Sean
HiiiPower - Kendrick Lamar
Conceited Bastard - Ras Kass
I Gotcha Opin - Black Moon
Champagne Thoughts - D.I.T.C
We Made It - Ghostface Killah


What Will The Neighbours Think
In The Pocket - Chuck Brown (RIP) & The Soul Searchers
100% - Caprice
Soul On Fire - Del Richardson
High Resolution - Sweepin' Off
Finesse - Glenn Jones
Hot Tasty Love - Zest
Wrap It Up - Touché
The Ghettobird - The Plainwwrap Band
Under My Spell - The Ghetto Bird
You Can't Keep Breaking My Heart - Ariana
Take Me To The Top - Advance
I-Level - Give Me (US Mix)
Funky Little Beat - Connie
So Fine - Howard Johnson
On The Loose - Jasmin
Centipede - Rebbie Jackson
Nasty Girl - Vanity 6
In My House - Mary Jane Girls
The Men All Pause - Klymaxx
The Point Of No Return - Exposé
Catch Me (I'm Falling) - Pretty Poison
I Wanna Rock You - Giorgio Moroder
Saturday Love - Cherelle
ID EGO SUPER EGO - Gordon Voidwell
The Complete Knock - Blood Orange
Free World - Jesse Johnson's Review
White Horse - Laid Back
Erotik City - Prince
Baby, I'm Yours - Breakbot (feat. Irfane)


-E.

No comments:

Post a Comment